Now Available in French!
The Best App for Your
Track your mood, journal, and master key habits that help
you unlock your personal tools toward resiliency.
How Can We Help?
The people behind the scenes.
Richard Wilson, CEO
Richard is managing operations and using technology to enhance our products that focus on our customers.
Michael Sandalis, COO
Michael is an innovation expert who grows our products and services with new ideas or improving existing ones.
Dr. Khing Su Lin, CPO
Sulin is our resident Psychiatrist/Chief Product Officer who compliments our business and technology roles.
Danielle Whalen, Advisor
Danielle for years has provided us with time, expertise, and connections in the mental health field.
Kim Howland, CM
Our Communications Manager ensures our message is consistent and engaging with her exceptional writing skills.
Awesome App Features:
Improve your well-being with a simple mind fitness app that helps you take charge of your emotions.
Mind Fitness Plans
These programs utilize evidence-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy treatment, which is a gold standard treatment for symptoms of anxiety and depression.
A daily mood tracker will help you learn to recognize your personal triggers, and help you find ways to respond effectively.
Journalling allows you to track events and situations day-day. Over time, you'll build up a clear picture of what affects your mood.
Visualized data enables us to recognize emerging trends and respond rapidly. It makes it easier to identify connections in your mood data.
Dashboard with Your Insights
The Feeling Moodie web portal is where you will discover even more insights about your mental health and how to improve it.
Why Choose Moodie?
Personalized and evidence-based wellness tools at your fingertips. Start your journey now.
Multiple graphs and charts to visually display your wellness journey.
We have included a ton of badges and trophies for you to unlock.
Your health data is safe, encrypted and protected on our servers.
You have a choice of enabling Light and Dark mode for our app.
We have tested our app with over 25,000 users to get this right.
Reach out to us for tech support at help(at)feelingmoodie.com
Meet Our Satisfied Customers
The rise of wellness apps has made it difficult to identify effective evidence-based products, but we got you covered with Feeling Moodie and our Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approach.
A must download!
I love this app! It has helped me so much. I have gotten myself back into a routine thanks to Moodie. It really has helped enhance my mood. Highly recommended for those looking for assistance with making healthy habits.
Feeling Moodie User
User friendly, Insightful, & Effective
Getting good habits! This app has great tools to keep me on track of healthy routines and create new ones! Keeps me thinking positive and all around in a better mood!
sambop123 , 2021-09-29
Feeling Moodie User
Found this app and I find it very helpful for my mental health! It’s very easy to use and helps to recognize how you are feeling, and let’s you be more in-tune with your feelings! Love love love it!
Feeling Moodie User
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of questions our customers often ask.
1) Mood Tracking is accessed by completing a Mood Check-In at least once per day for 30 days to get a visual representation of your moods over a period of time;
2) Journalling isn’t your typical entry of daily activities. It’s a way to identify and take action around your feelings. What if you could record how you are feeling, what you are thinking, notice people or places that are triggers, you are better able to track your emotions and recognize warning signs of your strong emotions. These are only a few reasons why we have included journalling in our mobile app;
3) With our Mind Fitness Plans, you have a range of strategies you can try to manage your anxiety and/or depression. Everyone is different and plans may need customization, and it can take time to find the strategies that work best for you.
- Canada Suicide Prevention Service: Call 1-833-456-4566. For residents of Quebec, call 1-866-277-3553.
- Crisis Text Line: Text “HOME” to 686868 in Canada to text with a trained Crisis Responder.
- Hope for Wellness Help Line: Call 1-855-242-3310. Available to all Indigenous peoples across Canada who need immediate crisis intervention.
- We take data privacy very seriously and are HIPPA and PEPEDIA compliant with all of your data encrypted on our private server.
- We collect and encrypt your email, first and last name for registration of the app to increase security and does not leave our server.
- Your data, which is any information that can identify you, is NOT shared with anyone else.
Please Note: We share anonymous data (nothing that can identify you) with our team of experts and universities to help improve your Feeling Moodie experience. This data would include:
Moods logged; Activities (or factors);
Words associated with a mood;
When an account created or accessed;
When a user presses one of the main navigation buttons;
When a user views a coaching video;
When a user clicks on a widget within the app.
- The personal information you type in Journal Entries stays locally with your device. This information cannot be backed-up so please keep this in mind when deleting and reinstalling the app.
- Analytics are built into the app to show us how frequently you're in the app, buttons, or widgets pressed so we can improve the app for you. This data would provide us with your country and city by default, but we presently do not use this information. Please note: None of these analytics contain names, emails or other identifying information.