How We Help You in 3 Steps
A step by step process that gets you where you want to be.
Understand what’s needed to maintain and improve wellbeing in your organization through customized assessments
We use our Feeling Moodie app to capture and identify wellness data correlations then sync anonymously within the Feeling Moodie Web Portal
Once we identify the issues we create a mental health strategy that builds resiliency from healthy physical and mental habits
As a Human Resources Department, we are struggling to support our employees.
First and foremost, we would like to improve the well-being of our employees, then we can decrease disability claims costs, increase retention, and improve performance
It feels like we are taking a Band-Aid approach.
Our EAP provides three (3) sessions to talk to a mental health professional, and it's not enough.
We have been trying hard to support our staff
We have tried group events, workshops, meditation rooms, and online video resources with little results.
We need a better solution that's going to work.
We need someone to do the work or guide us to create a supportive and successful workplace environment.
Organizations providing supporting to reach our goals.
Canadian Mental Health Association of New Brunswick
Government of Canada
Portal With Unique Insights
The Feeling Moodie web portal is where you will discover even more insights about your organizations mental health and how to improve it.
Why Choose Moodie?
Personalized and evidence-based wellness tools at your fingertips.
We use graphs and charts to visually display your wellness journey.
Work with Top EAP networks
We help employees with personal problems that affect their job performance.
Everyone's health data is safe, encrypted and protected on our servers.
Our solutions are scalable and cost-effective and integrate into your existing health solutions.
Better Engagement = Better Results
We provide more impactful interventions to support your mental health strategies.
Find relief when you need it and feel happier over time with an evidence-based and people-proven approach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of questions our customers often ask.
Step 1: Understand what’s needed to maintain and improve well-being in your organization through customized assessments;
Step 2: We use our Feeling Moodie app to capture and identify data correlations then sync anonymously within the Feeling Moodie Web Portal;
Step 3: Once we identify the causes, we create a mental health strategy that builds resiliency from healthy physical and mental habits.
1) Feeling Moodie Web Portal can be accessed in two ways:
A) Registration for the Feeling Moodie Web Portal is done with the same email address used to sign up for the Feeling Moodie mobile application. Your mobile app usage will then provide you with additional insights.and;
B) Register an Organization account where you can view anonymous mental health progress by the department and create impactful interventions to support employee mental health;
2) Mood Tracking is accessed by completing a Mood Check-In at least once per day for 30 days to get a visual representation of your moods over a period of time;
3)Journalling isn’t your typical entry of daily activities. It’s a way to identify and take action around your feelings. When you record how you are feeling, what you are thinking, notice people or places that are triggers, you are better able to track your emotions and recognize warning signs of your strong emotions. These are only a few reasons why we have included journalling in our mobile app;
4) With our Mind Fitness Plans, you have a range of strategies you can try to manage your anxiety and/or depression. Everyone is different and plans may need customization, and it can take time to find the strategies that work best for you.
- Canada Suicide Prevention Service: Call 1-833-456-4566. For residents of Quebec, call 1-866-277-3553.
- Crisis Text Line: Text “HOME” to 686868 in Canada to text with a trained Crisis Responder.
- Hope for Wellness Help Line: Call 1-855-242-3310. Available to all Indigenous peoples across Canada who need immediate crisis intervention.
- We take data privacy very seriously and are HIPPA and PEPEDIA compliant with all of your data encrypted on our private server.
- We collect and encrypt your email, first and last name for registration of the app to increase security and does not leave our server.
- Your data, which is any information that can identify you, is NOT shared with anyone else.
Please Note: We share anonymous data (nothing that can identify you) with our team of experts and universities to help improve your Feeling Moodie experience. This data would include:
Moods logged; Activities (or factors);
Words associated with a mood;
When an account created or accessed;
When a user presses one of the main navigation buttons;
When a user views a coaching video;
When a user clicks on a widget within the app.
- The personal information you type in Journal Entries stays locally with your device. This information cannot be backed-up so please keep this in mind when deleting and reinstalling the app.
- Analytics are built into the app to show us how frequently you're in the app, buttons, or widgets pressed so we can improve the app for you. This data would provide us with your country and city by default, but we presently do not use this information. Please note: None of these analytics contain names, emails or other identifying information.
How can we help?
Please email us and we’ll get back to you within one working day.
Book a demo!
Request a demo from one of our friendly specialists.
Discover the many ways in which our customers use Feeling Moodie.