Privacy and Data Policy
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information that has been provided to Moodie Products (eg. Moodie iOS, Android Applications, and Website).
1. What information do we collect?
- Information and content that you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account and create or share content with us. This can include information such as your profile name, mood entries, and the activities that you enter.
- Your usage of Moodie Products. We collect information about how you use our Products, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use in our Products; the actions you take in our Products; the accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities within our Products. For example, we log when you’re using and have last used the Moodie app.
- Device attributes: information pertaining to your usage of Moodie Products, such as the operating system, hardware and software versions you use.
2. How do we use this information?
- To provide, personalize, and improve our Products for you. We will collect and use this information with the sole objective of delivering our Products to you, and to personalize features and content to you.
- To contact you. We may, from time to time, contact you through your account address provided to us in order to share service updates and marketing communications. You may, at any time, request to no longer receive emails by unsubscribing.
3. How do we collect and protect this information?
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with your knowledge and consent.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of our Products.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- At any time, you may delete all of your data history with our Products through your Moodie Settings.
4. How we share your information with third-party services
- We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Products and services. We don’t sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
- Measurement partners. We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to us.
- Vendors and service providers. We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Products are used, providing customer service or conducting surveys.
- Researchers and academics. We also provide information and content to research partners and academics to conduct research that advances scholarship and innovation that support our business or mission, and enhances discovery and innovation on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being.
- Law enforcement or legal requests. We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests if it is required by law, if it is deemed necessary to comply with a court of competent jurisdiction or other legal requirements of any government authority, if it would potentially mitigate Moodie Inc.’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, or if it is deemed otherwise necessary to protect the rights of Moodie Inc.’s property.
5. How to withdraw your consent
- Deleting the app from your device will not erase your account and any data attached to it. You can withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information at any time by taking any one of the following actions:
A) requesting the deletion of your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
B) by providing written notice to us of that withdrawal; or
C) deleting your account yourself through your Account Settings.
- If you are an Institution or Faculty and opted-in to receive marketing communications but at any time you do not wish to continue receive marketing communications, you may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included within each email communication or by selecting or deselecting (depending on the service) the appropriate option in your account. Please keep in mind that, even if you choose not to receive marketing communications, you cannot opt-out of receiving transactional or account communications related to services or products that you have requested (e.g. purchase confirmation e-mails and receipts) or important updates from us from time to time relating to our Products or updates to the legal terms that govern your use of our Products.
For more information, please contact email@example.com